You are here
The following assessments may be taken in Career and Internship Services at any time. After completing an assessment, an appointment is scheduled with a counselor for interpretation of the results. The cost is $15 per assessment for students and alumni or $50 per assessment for non-students.
- Strong Interest Inventory® - compares your interests to the interests of people happily employed in a wide variety of occupations and identifies both majors and job titles related to your interests.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® - identifies your basic “personality type” which can be related to potential career choices and working environments.
- CliftonStrengths for Students™ - identifies your strengths and relates them to your educational and career plans.
The following free assessments are available online.
- Interest Inventory - identifies your interest profile and related career categories you may enjoy.
- Personal Style Inventory - identifies your basic “personality type” which can be related to potential career choices and work environments. Similar to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Skills Inventory - helps you identify your basic skills.
- Transferable Skills Activity - helps you identify some of your transferable and self-management skills (on pg.6).