You are here
The Employee Health & Wellbeing Center aims to provide UMD employees with creative, collaborative, educational and impactful programs and services to assist them on their personalized journey toward a state of health and wellbeing.
- Visit the UMD Employee Wellbeing website to learn more.
In addition, University employees and their spouses covered by the UPlan Medical Program can also participate in the Wellbeing Points Program which can:
- Save you money on your annual UPlan rates
- Rewards you for activities you already do to stay healthy
- Gives you the chance to try out new wellbeing activities for little or no cost
- Log in to the Virgin Pulse for more information