You are here
STUDENT EMPLOYEE EXPECTATIONS
- Follow all policies and procedures. If you have questions, please ask your supervisor or lead worker.
- Respect yourself, your co-workers, and the UMD Campus Community.
- Do not enter personal living spaces unless directed to do so by a supervisor or lead worker.
- Arrive to work on time. Take your breaks. Work until the end of your shift.
- Be safe on the job. If you are involved in an incident or accident, report it to your supervisor immediately.
- Be present and engaged during work hours. Use any and all personal protective equipment assigned to you.
- Inform your supervisor ahead of time if you need to adjust your schedule in any way.
- Update your Direct Deposit information immediately if you change financial institutions. We want you to be paid!
- Support Sustainability and exhibit Good Work Practices:
- Use only the resources you need
- Clean up after yourself
- Return work tools and supplies to where they belong. Store them neatly and securely.
- Enter your time in COMPASS every day. Talk to your supervisor if you have access issues or make a mistake.