You are here
Pool Dimensions - 6 lanes/25 yards
Lap Swims - 6 lanes available
Open Swim - No lap lanes available
Lifeguards are on duty for all scheduled programming.
Please have your U-Card with you when checking in. One-time passes and 10-Punch cards will not be available Spring 2021.
Creating a Pool Reservation
Reservation Rules and Policies
1. Each area will allow reservation time slots for up to its maximum capacity (Weight Room = 30 users; Basketball Court = 6 users Pool = 12 users).
2. Users may sign up for a specific time slot 48 hours before that time slot occurs (i.e. 8am reservation on a Wednesday can be signed up for on Monday at 8am)
3. Users will be restricted to one reservation time slot per day per program area.
4. Time slots in each program area will be 50 minutes in length, beginning on the hour (i.e. 8am).
5. At 50 minutes past the hour, all users will be asked to 'clear' the facility to allow for the next set of users to check in.
6. Users will be reminded at 5 minutes before their reservation is up (i.e. 8:45am) in order to give time to exit the area.
7. Users will have 5 minutes past their reservation start time to check in. If a user does not show up or arrives late to their reservation, their information will be recorded and they may be barred from area usage after a second violation occurs.
8. Users may choose to 'show up' without a reservation. At 5 minutes past the hour, staff may fill any open reservation times or fill an absent reservation time. At this point, all patrons without a reservation will be asked to find another area in the facility to use or come back another time. Staff will direct users to our reservation system and may help users find an open time slot for a different day or time.
Current hours can be viewed with the Google calendar on our FACILITIES page. Click on the "Agenda" tab for optimal viewing.