You are here
Job and Internship Fairs
This page is updated throughout the semester.
Fairs are sponsored each year to help you explore career options; search for a job, internship, or co-op; and meet with employers.
Fall 2020 Fairs
All job & internship fairs and info sessions are virtual for the Fall 2020 semester. The fairs in bold are hosted by UMD. The rest of the fairs are open to UMD students.
- Health Careers Fair (UMTC) - Sept 28 - Oct 9, 2020
- College of Science & Engineering Career Fair (UMTC) - Sept 29-30, 2020 | Students
- Built Environment Career Fair (UMTC) - Oct 2, 2020
- Head of the Lakes Job & Internship Fair (UMD) - Oct 8, 2020, | Employers | Students
- Mobile Guide on Bulldog Mobile App (Apple, Google Play) | Career Services > Job & Internship Fair Info > Head of the Lakes
- Health Management Job & Internship Fair (UMTC) - Oct 14, 2020
- Northeast MN Virtual Job Fair - Oct 27, 28, 29 | 10am-1pm each day
- Government & Nonprofit Career Fair - Oct 30, 2020
Preparing for Job Fairs
- Checklist for Internship and Job Fair Success
- Making Contacts at the Job Fair
- Sell Yourself at the Career Fair (pdf)
- How to Get the Most Out of Career Fairs (pdf)
- Recruiters Say Be Prepared for Career Fairs (pdf)
- Learn How to Perform a One-Minute Miracle (pdf)
- Succeeding at the Career Fair for International Students (YouTube)