You are here

Chemical Registry

Chemical Search

Use the Chemical Waste Registry Search to determine DDC, EPA or CAS number of the compound. Enter either the Chemical Name or Chemical Abstract System (CAS) number (if known) in the provided area to search.

Building Numbers

Use the Building Number Searchable Database to find a building. Building numbers are needed when filling out the Hazardous Waste Packing/Disposal Form.