You are here

Work Related Injury for an Employee

Report a work-related injury.

Any employees injured as part of their employment should follow the steps outlined below:

1. Notify your supervisor immediately.


2. Contact Workers Compensation and Ensure the injured party receives proper medical or first aid treatment. 

Workers Comp - Danielle Holbeck 218-726-7161, St. Luke's Occupational Medicine, Essentia Health Occupational Medicine, or Health Services are the preferred providers.

 Contact Workers Compensation for additional information.
3. Call EHSO as soon as possible and verbally report injuries involving medical attention so an investigation can be conducted. Andy = 218-726-6730, Jean = 218-726-7273, Laura = 218-726-6971  
4. Complete First Report of Injury (FROI) within 8-hours and forward to Workers Compensation. Workers Compensation Contact -Danielle Holbeck 218-726-7161 Click here to obtain FRI and submit electronically