You are here
Scheduling Events at UMD
For details and related forms to request event space across the campus visit the Event Space website.
General purpose classrooms (GPCs) may be reserved for non-academic use through the UMD Astra website.
General Information for Non-Academic GPC Requests
- No event will be scheduled in classrooms until all courses are placed
- Classrooms are not available from 11:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
- No food or drink is allowed in classrooms
- Ten minutes exit/entrance time must be scheduled between reservations
- When a reservation is confirmed, Facilities receives notification to have the room unlocked
- Bagley Classroom Policy
Computer Lab Reservations
- Labs are only reserved for credit courses that pay the full access technology fee.
- Any other credit course, non-credit internal event, or non-university event can contact the library about using the KAML 116 computer lab: Kathryn A. Martin Library Lab Policy and Reservation Request
Classroom Reservations for Student Organizations
- All student organizations must be registered before a room reservation can be made
- Student organizations may reserve a classroom one term at a time