You are here
UMD Space in the Duluth Technology Village
Reserve a Room in UMD's Suite at the Duluth Technology Village
The UMD suite in the Duluth Technology Village is 11 East Superior Street, Suite 210 (directions and parking). The suite houses a number of University offices whose work aligns with business, workforce, and community engagement and development.
Several rooms in the suite are available for UMD faculty and staff use. Reservations for up to 5 days at a time may be made for events such as workshops or meetings. Contact Becky Blackwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-6595 to inquire about availability and to make reservations.
Offices 211 and 212
DTV 211 is equipped with a desk and a small table with seating for 4.
DTV 212 has a large desk as well as a conference table with seating for 6 and a conference phone.
The classroom has moveable tables and chairs to seat 24 people. Equipment includes a projector with VGA connection, a podium, and two large whiteboards (dry erase markers not provided).
The computer lab has PC computers for 12 learners and 1 instructor.
- No cost for University of Minnesota events held in the classroom/meeting space and computer lab.
- Non-University of Minnesota entities:
- Classroom/Meeting Space $50 per hour
- Computer Lab $100 per hour
- University of Minnesota employees may use the classroom/meeting space and computer lab for non-University events at the same cost as non-University entities.