You are here
UMD Facilities Management supports the University of Minnesota Duluth by sustaining the campus environment and collaborating with our academic, research, and community partners.
- Safety and Health of our campus community
- Integrity, Honesty, and Ethical behavior
- Responsible Use of our human, natural, and financial resources
- High Quality service
- Diverse and Well Trained workforce
- Productive Relationships and Respectful Communication
- Consider long-term environmental, financial, and human impacts in decision making.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility in our daily work.
- Remain flexible to benefit from new opportunities.
- Encourage use of the physical campus and our operations for teaching, learning and research.
- Promote innovation to achieve our mission.